Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Samsung On8 SM-J710, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Samsung Galaxy On8 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
5 Step: After installing it, Open Octopus “Samsung FRP Bypass Tool” and click on Support & Options then in Phone Model tab select your Samsung device model number and hit on Select button. 6 Step: Now from the Actions sections, click on “Reset FRP lock” tab which is 2nd last option of this section. Remove FRP Lock by Tenorshare 4uKey for Android – Best FRP Bypass Tool. Tenorshare 4uKey for.
What is Samsung ON8 FRP Bypass and how you can unlock FRP?
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Samsung phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Samsung J710 phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy ON8 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
Forgot Gmail Account Password and Email of Samsung ON8 Phone?
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Samsung phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “remove FRP lock” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Samsung ON8 Sm-J710F phone using this guide.
Samsung On8 SM-J710FN Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy ON8 launched in the month of September, 2016. Its body weight is 169 grams (5.96 oz.).
Samsung Galaxy On8 has a capacitive touchscreen of Super AMOLED with 16M Colors. Samsung ON8 Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 72.4%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 1920 pixels with PPI density of 401.
Samsung On8 J710FN comes with (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1) with a chip-set of Exynos 7580 Octa (28 nm). It has a Cortex-A53 CPU of Octa-core 1.6 GHz.
This Samsung smartphone comes with 16GB of Memory and 3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Without PC:
As we already know, your Samsung Galaxy ON8 phone will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Samsung Galaxy phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Shimeji ee skins. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
Bypass FRP Samsung ON8 J710, J710F and J710FN Without PC:
- Turn ON the Power of your Samsung Galaxy On8
- Connect to a Wi-Fi connection using your Samsung smartphone.
- Push “Home Button” 3 times to turn on TalkBack feature.
- Once Talkback Tutorial pop ups, write a big “L” on your screen.
- Tap on Talkback Settings twice.
- Now, push and hold “Volume Down and Volume UP” keys at the same time.
- Select “Help and Feedback” option.
- Tap on “Voice Access” > then select “Change Google APP Settings” > and in the end select “Location”.
- Tap on “App Location Settings of Google” > then select “Delete Location History” > and then select “Location History” and finally tap on SKIP button.
- On this screen, type and search for any “Hotel, Shop, Restaurant” which should provide a contact number in the Google Map.
- Tap on “More Info” button and then tap over “CALL” button.
- Tap on “:” 3 dots and select Message option to send a message on this number.
- Type this URL: www.Google.com and then Send the message.
- Tap on “:” three dots from the upper right hand corner of your Samsung ON8 phone screen. Select “Open Samsung Internet” option.
- Fortunately, now you have got the access to the internet. Type this URL: tinyurl.com/tech-bypass to the URL bar.
- Download “Apex Launcher Apk” and “Bypass FRP Lock APK” from this page.
- First, Install Apex Launcher application and then open it.
- Go to “Settings” > then “Lock Screen & Security” > and then select “Security Settings” > finally select “Device Administration” option.
- From here, you need to Turn OFF the “Find my device” feature.
- Go back to the Settings Page > and Tap on APPS.
Samsung Sm-j710fn/ds Frp Lock
Few More Steps to FRP Bypass Samsung On8 J710FN Phone:
- Tap on three “:” dots and then select “Show System Apps”.
- Look for “Google Account Manager” > go to the “Storage” > then tap on “Clear Data” > and finally “Disable” it.
- Go back and look for “Google Play Services” > then “Storage” > and go to the “Manage Storage” option.
- Select “Delete All Data” option, then tap on Disable button.
- Go back and this time you need to install “Bypass FRP apk”.
- Then go to the Settings of your Samsung phone > Cloud and Accounts > then tap on “Add New Account” > and click on Google.
- Bingo, now you need to login with any Gmail account.
- Now, move back to the Settings > then go inside the APPS > and click on Disabled button and select “Google Play Services”.
- At the end, Enable the Google Play Services again.
Congrats, now all you need to do with your Samsung On8 phone is to restart it. Once your phone restarts you can easily complete the initial setup and you will not face any “FRP lock” or Factory Reset Protection again.
Finally, you have successfully bypassed FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710, SM-J710F and SM-J710FN smartphone using YouTube Fix.