If you are stuck up in a similar screen like the one given below then you are in FRP Lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone. FRP lock means Factory Reset Protection which is a new security feature on android phones. Once FRP is activated, it blocks use of your Galaxy smartphone after a factory data reset, till you log in using the same Google username and password you previously set up on it. If you don't want to go through any of these, just remove the Google account before making a factory data reset.
Ensure the device is powered off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Home buttons. While continuing to hold volume up and home, press and hold the Power button until RECOVERY BOOTING appears in the upper-left then release all buttons. From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset. Method 1: How to bypass Google Account Verification FRP using Google credentials. This is the easiest way to take care of FRP lock or block and perform an FRP bypass on any Android device is. Factory reset protection protects your device after a hard reset the device so anyone can’t use if the device was stolen. But here a method for Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge you can bypass (FRP) Factory reset protection Google Account Verification and reset your device. Here we will guide you.
Without the previous Google Account you have used on this Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone you will not be able to proceed any further. This is a new security feature from Google which is introduced in Android Lollipop, Marshmallow and up.
However if you need professional support for 'FRP Unlock' Unlockjunky is the best option.
From the United states, the Unlockjunky team has been the trusted source for all Samsung Galaxy FRP unlocks since the beginning!
So how to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?
Disclaimer: We advice you to use this tool wisely and legally. This tool is only for those who are accidentally stuck in FRP lock while factory data resetting their own phone and not for any illegal purpose.
Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone Android 10, Android 11 & Android 12 (For New Phones)
The tool we are using here is the the Easy Samsung FRP tool.
1. First you need to boot your phone in normal mode.
2. Now you need to connect your phone to your local WiFi network.
3. Once done please download the FRP tool to your PC from the below link and unzip it.
4. Now run the 'SamsungFrp2021.exe' file from the extracted folder.
5. In the Easy Samsung FRP Tool window click on 'Disable Drivers Signatures' and reboot your PC.
6. Once rebooted please open the tool again and tap on 'Bypass FRP'. Please make sure that your Galaxy Smartphone is connected to the same wifi network as your PC. You will get a popup from the Easy Samsung FRP Tool window like shown below.
7. Now click 'OK' and FRP unlock operation will start and you will get technical data about the process as shown below.
8. Next you will get a popup on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone, now tap on 'View'. The chrome browser will open. Now skip the sync settings and open this page on your Galaxy Smartphone and tap below link to open setings page on your phone.
9. Now navigate to 'Accounts and backups' and tap to open it. Once done tap on 'Bring data from older device' and you will get a popup to download the 'Smartswitch'. Download and install the app.
10. When installed, 'Smart Switch' will open automatically, navigate through the setup process. Once done get another Galaxy Smartphone and open 'Smart Switch' on that device and tap on 'Send data' and tap on 'Receive data' on the phone which you need to remove FRP lock. Select 'Cable' for data transfer and wait for the file 'Searching for data transfer' to complete. Please make sure that you have connected the two phone using an OTG cable before doing this. When done give check mark to 'Accounts' and 'Settings' alone and tap 'Transfer' button on the bottom of the page. Tap copy on the other phone. Now you will be asked to enter the gmail password. Use the other phones password.
Once done the actual data transfer will start and when finished you will be good to go. Select the appropriate options when asked to set up your other phone account on your phone.
Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone (For older Version Phones)
1. To start with first you need to hard reset your device using the button combination'Power + Volume UP + Menu'.
Samsung S7 Hard Reset Frp
2. Now you need to download the Samsung bypass tool from the below given link and extract it to your PC.
3. Once extracted copy the 'Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk'file to a USB pendrive with OTG feature (or you can use a OTG cable with a normal pendrive).
4. When you connect the OTG USB storage file manager will appear on your Galaxy Phone.
5. Now tap on the .apk file to install it. If the installation is blocked then go to 'Setting->Security and give a check mark to 'Unknown sources', once done install the .apk file.
6. In the next step please open the app and you will get your Galaxy Smartphone's 'Settings' menu.
7. Now tap on Back up & Reset-> Factory data reset ->Reset device -> Delete All. Your phone will restart and once done the FRP lock will be removed from your phone. You will no longer be asked for any Gmail account during the setup.
This method is compatible on Samsung Galaxy Note7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy E7, Samsung Galaxy E5, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos and Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
The above method may not work on certain models, if this is not working for you please try the below tutorials which uses a different but effective method.
If you have faced any issues while removing the FRP lock on your Galaxy Android Smartphone, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can. Photolemur 3 v 1.1.0 crack.
If 'How To Remove FRP Lock On Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?' tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 – Hard Reset and Soft Reset
If you’re facing any problems with your Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge smartphone, If you forget the Password of your mobile phone or the Locked Pattern so in this situation you need to Hard reset your smartphone.
So today in this guide, I will teach you how to Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy S7, I’m gonna discuss this matter in detail so that you get to know how to do the Factory Reset through the settings and also how to do the Hard Reset.
The Hard Factory Reset which is if you have a Password locked and you can not get into your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge phone.
What If you forget the password or your mobile Screen Locked Pattern so you can do the Hard Factory Reset or Hard reset your S7 phone. Then you’ll be able to use it again without any Password Keypad locked or screen locked.
You can use Hard Reset method when your smartphone is locked and you can’t get in to your phone so you’ll be able to do it by pressing the buttons you will be able to reset it with buttons so that you can start using the phone again.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 – Phone’s Settings
You can use Soft Reset method if your phone is running but you’re facing hanging problems or storage and virus or any type of errors.
Remember before performing Soft Reset or Hard Reset in your smartphone you need to backup any important data or information that you don’t wanna loose or you don’t want to be deleted.
Because this Factory Reset or Soft Reset will erase everything from your phone. And the phone will go back to its original factory condition.
5 Steps to Perform Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 – ‘Factory Data RESET’
1:From the Home screen select “Apps”.
2: Go to “Settings”.3:Scroll down and tap on “Backup And Reset”.
4:Scroll down and then tap on “Factory Data Reset” at the bottom.
5:Then Tap on “Reset Device”
6: Finally select “Delete All” and“Soft Reset” is completed with ‘Samsung Galaxy S7’device.
How to “Hard Reset” Samsung Galaxy S7 – Hardware Buttons
1. Power off your Samsung Galaxy J7 or J7 edge phone.
2. Alright so once the Phone is completely powered off, Hold the “VOLUME UP KEY + Home Button+Power Button” at the same time.
3.After some seconds when you see BLUE light in the upper left hand corner of your phone.
- Leave the “Power Button” and keep holding the “Volume UP” and “Home Button”.
4. When you see “Android Logo” on your screen then you can let go the both buttons too.
5. Once the “Android Recovery Menu” appears, Scroll down using the “Volume down” button to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”.
- You need to confirm by pressing the “Power Button” and then Select “Yes” and again press the “Power Button”.
6. Now confirm the “Reboot” by pressing the “Power Button” again and the phone will reboot.
- Once the phone rebooted and your Hard Reset is completed, Now you can setup the phone like new.
So now you got to know How easily is that to Hard or Soft reset your Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge smartphone.
With this guide you can easily reset your phone. I hope this article is helpful for you to Soft Reset or Factory Data Reset your device. If you need any help feel free to comment below.