Google always trying to secure its Android OS. That’s why they added a new security feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) to its latest Android version. After the hard reset of your device, It will ask you to enter the last pre-sync Google credentials used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner of the device. This feature is important and useful to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. At the same time, too many Android users also facing trouble because of it, when they forget their Google Credentials after the hard reset. So here in this tutorial, we demonstrate to you how to unlock FRP from your device. so follow this method to Samsung A20 FRP Bypass/ Unlock Google Account (SM-A205) Android 9.1 without PC by following this simple step by step process.
- Tool2 direct downloadfind.
- ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙᴇ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ️ Website: ️ Tech Channel: http.
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) features added the latest version of Android devices (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie). The process of Google’s Android FRP Bypass has become challenging with every phone and every OS system. Because of every Android version and device has a specific way to fix the problem.
SAMSUNG A20 FRP BYPASS BY Easy samsung frp toolin ANIA TECHLIKE AND SHARE. Samsung A20 has a capacitive touchscreen of IPS LCD with 16M Colors. This phone’s Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 69.5%). Its resolution based on 720 x.
Specifications of Samsung A20
Samsung A20 first released in 2019. Samsung SM-A205 comes with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM. This device has a 6.4 inches AMOLED with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. Samsung A20 runs on Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) chipsets and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A20 comes with 13+5-mp on primary main Camera and an 8mp of front SELFIE Camera.
How to Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled as soon as you add your first Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A20. If you want to disable it, just need to delete your account from your phone.
Method 1: Samsung A20 FRP Bypass
- Firstly, Power on your Samsung A20.
- Then connect your device to any good wifi connection.
- Now go back to the Wifi connection page.
- Then insert a pin enabled Sim card at the same time press Next button.
- Now the Samsung A20 ask you to enter the Pin code.
- Remove the Sim card and press the Ok -> Lock icon -> and tap on the Gear icon in the notification menu. (Check below image)
- Once you did all the above steps carefully, then tap on the Notification Settings.
- Now tap on the Notification settings option.
- After that, you will see Google play store option on your device screen.
- Then open the Notification Settings page.
- Now tap on the See All button, below of the Google Play Store option.
- After that, tap on the Most recent and then tap “All” option there.
- Now scroll down and tap Youtube there.
- Then tap on the In-App Notification Settings option.
- Tap on the History & Privacy.
- Then tap on the Youtube Terms of Service.
- Google Chrome Browser will be opened on your device.
- Once you access the Chrome Browser, tap on the search bar and type “Bypassfrpfiles.com“.
- Once you visit the bypassfrpfiles.com, then tap on the download FRP tools menu to download FRP Bypass Tools.
- Now download FRP Bypass APK (2019).apk.
- Once downloaded then you will get a popup button on the button bar, then tap on the open button.
- You will get another pop box, just tap on the settings, then enable the “Allow this Source“.
- Then install and open the FRP Bypass (2019).apk.
- Now tap on the Google Account Manager and then tap on Google Account Manager (6) there.
- Once installation completed, tap on the “Done” button.
- Now tap on the “Bypass FRP” button.
- Then tap on the “Browser Sign In” there.
- After that, just tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the Browser Sign-in option from there.
- After that, just tap on Ok there.
- Then sign in there with your any valid Gmail id.
- Once you Sign in with your Gmail id then the application will automatically be closed.
- Just Restart your device.
- Just power on and set up your device.
Video Credit: Youtube
Conclusion of Samsung SM-A205 FRP Bypass
In this tutorial, I will share with you all the latest processes to Samsung A20 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (SM-A205) Android 9.1. I hope we will fix all your problems regarding FRP lock protection.
We hope all of you found the article of use. If you still stuck between some steps then you can let us know in the comment section below. If you have any queries regarding this you can also let us know below.
Samsung A20 FRP Bypass without SIM Card is the best method to unlock smartphone with the simple and easy to follow steps. As this guide is free easy to follow and apply on your phone. You don’t need to use computer or laptop for this method.
Also, there is no need to use RealTerm or any third party software which helps to remove FRP lock from many different models of Samsung A20. But, today we have managed to create a simple to follow method which can be follow by any nontechnical user.
There are many methods available for Samsung A20 FRP Bypass. This method works for many Samsung Galaxy phones including Samsung A20 phone.
On the other hand, you can easily remove “Google account verification” lock using this free guide. In case, you’ve a different android device you can use the search bar to search the FRP bypass methods particularly for your device.
What is FRP Bypass Samsung A20 and how you can unlock FRP?
When FRP lock is enabled on a device, you need to provide account’s username and password for the last Google account you used to login to the device.
This can be difficult if you’re using a second-hand phone or if you forgot the login details of Google account. But there are a number of Samsung A20 FRP bypass methods created for Android devices to remove FRP from the smartphone or tablet. Skyrim steam activation code free.
This bypass FRP method is made for “Samsung A20 FRP bypass” that helps you to get into the device Settings and delete the previous phone data and Google account login details.
Best method to bypass FRP lock from Samsung A20:
After deleting the details you can set up the phone as new. There may be a number of random workaround on the Internet but they tend to get patched immediately they are discovered by Google.
You can also deactivate the security lock using the “FRP bypass APK 2020”. Disabling FRP is easy although there is nothing to remind you to do it when you’re deleting the phone’s data.
The goal of any user is to see a reminder about FRP lock when resetting, just like you get a reminder when you’re about to lose an account or data. Until then, it’s up to you to remember to disable it when you want to send it someone else.
In this Samsung A20 FRP Bypass method, we are going to cover this in total of 10 steps. Fortunately, all the steps are covered by the images. Which are notified by the arrows in the images for each step or selected option. This will help you to apply each and every step carefully and easily.
The reason could be anything which makes you to bypass FRP lock from Samsung A20 device. We have a solution for this problem. You can easily unlock any Samsung A20 phone with Android 9/9.1 Pie or higher version.
In this method, we are going to discuss about the steps which can help you to easily unlock, remove and bypass lock from Samsung A20 and other Samsung Galaxy phones having Android 5 or higher version.
Samsung A20 Specifications:
Samsung A20 Plus launched in the month of June, 2017. Its body weight is 198 grams (6.98 oz.). It has a (Gorilla Glass 3) on front and its back and side frame are made of Aluminum.
Samsung A20 has a capacitive touchscreen of IPS LCD with 16M Colors. This phone’s Screen size is 5.5 Inches and 83.4 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 69.5%). Its resolution based on 720 x 1280 pixels with ppi density of 267.
Samsung A20 comes with (Android Nougat 7.1.1) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6737 (28nm). It has a Cortext-A53 CPU of Quad-core 1.3 GHz.
This Samsung Galaxy smartphone comes with 16GB to 32GB of Memory and 3GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Must Have List for Samsung A20 FRP unlock method?
- Wi-Fi Connection.
- Battery should be more than 75%.
- Google Account Manager Application.
- Bypass FRP Lock APK
- Most importantly your Smile! : )
Samsung A20 FRP Bypass Without SIM Card- Step by Step Method:
- Turn on Samsung A20 android phone by pressing Power Button.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy A20 to a home Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on Settings Gear > this will open Samsung Keyboard in your phone.
- Click on Back Arrow < then tap on Google Voice Typing option.
- Tap on Search button > then type Open Web Pages and select the first option.
- Inside General, scroll down and tap on Manage Pending Searches option.
- Then, click on Search button > type Galaxy Store and select the result.
- This will open Galaxy Store application inside your Samsung A20 phone.
- Click on Update button > then tap on OK > and then it will take 2-4 minutes to finish the updates.
- Inside Recent, scroll down and click on Search Button > then type Galaxy Store in the search bar.
- After that, select the application in the results.
FEW MORE STEPS:
- Once you open Galaxy Store, type “Google Play Services Hidden Settings” in the search bar of Galaxy Store.
- Install this application and the Open it.
- Now, you need to Sign In with your Samsung Account using Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and select Google Play Services >> then tap on Pattern option >> after that Set a new pattern and click on the Confirm button.
- On the next screen, click on the Yes, I am in button at the bottom of your Samsung A20 screen.
- Then, Confirm your new pattern >> and finally click on Understood button.
- At this step, you don’t need to restart your Samsung A20 smartphone. Just go back to the Welcome Screen and then it will ask you to unlock phone using the Pattern lock.
- Once you unlocked the pattern, click on SKIP button and complete the initial setup of your Samsung A20 phone.
- Which means, Factory Reset Protection lock aka Google verification lock is no more activated in your android phone.
Bingo! Factory Reset Protection lock is successfully bypassed from Samsung A20 android smartphone. In case, you are not able to bypass FRP lock from Samsung A20 then feel free to comment below.
More Free Guides:
Samsung A20 Frp Tools
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Samsung A20 bypass and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Samsung A20” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.