Download Shimeji Friends APK to your PC Open Shimeji Friends APK using the emulator or drag and drop the.APK file into the emulator to install the app. Hello and welcome to the Shimeji tutorial hope this helped.Download java 6: - ya.
JAR files are commonly used on Windows computers. Hence, do you know how to run .JAR files on Windows 10? This post from MiniTool shows how to run JAR files on Windows 10. In addition, you can visit MiniTool to find more Windows tips and solutions.
What Are JAR Files?
A JAR is a package file format typically used to aggregate many Java class files and associated metadata and resources, such as text, images,etc. into one file for distribution. JAR files are archive files that include a Java-specified manifest file. They are built on the ZIP format and typically have a .jar file extension.
However, do you know how to run .JAR files on Windows 10? If no, keep on your reading, and the following part will show you how to run JAR files.
How to Run JAR Files on Windows 10?
In this part, we will show you how to run .JAR files with several different ways.
Way 1. Add Java to Windows
The first way you can try to open JAR files is to add Java to Windows. Without it, Java apps will not run on Windows and the JAR files also will not be opened.
So, in order to run .JAR files, you need to add JAVA to Windows. Now, here is the tutorial.
- Open Command Prompt.
- Next, type java -version in the Command Line window and hit Enter to continue. It will show you the further details of Java version on your computer.
- If there is no Java on your computer, click here to download the latest one.
- Then run it on your computer.
After all steps are finished, you can run .JAR files through the JAVA app.
Way 2. Open JAR Files with JAVA Platform SE Binary
In order to run JAR files, you can also choose to run it through the JAVA Platform SE Binary.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Right-click the JAR file and select Open with from the context menu.
- Then select Choose another app and then select it to open with Java Platform SE binary.
- Check the option Always use this app to open Jar files.
- Then press OK to continue.
After all steps are finished, you can open JAR files on Windows 10 through the JAVA Platform SE binary.
Way 3. Open JAR Files with Command Prompt
How To Get A Shimeji On Windows 10
Besides the above method, you can also run .JAR files through the Command Prompt.
Now, here is the tutorial.
How To Set Up Shimeji
- Open Command Prompt as administrator.
- Type the command –jar c:pathtojarfile.jar in the Command Line window and hit Enter to continue. Please replace the c:pathtojarfile.jar with the actual path and file title of the JAR you need to run in Windows.
Then, it will open the executable JAR file so long as it contains manifest file to specify the applications entry point.
Way 4. Add a Third-Party JAR Executor
As for how to run JAR files, you can use the third-party JAR executor and there are various JAR executors on the market. So, in order to run the JAR file, you can download a third-party JAR executor. After that, you can open the JAR file successfully.
To sum up, as for how to run.JAR files, this post has introduced 4 ways. So, if you want to run .Jar files on Windows 10, you can try these ways. If you have any better idea to run .JAR files, you can share it in the comment zone.