Samsung FRP bypass should the Samsung id and Samsung id password, we set up one Gmail account as the Samsung ID, and one password as the ID password, when we forgot Samsung id and password, we can't remove Samsung FRP lock unless with the help of Samsung FRP Bypass tool-EelPhone Google Account Removal.
- That’s why the issue of FRP or Google Account Verification is faced by a lot of Samsung device users. Below are the steps or instructions to bypass Google account or how to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP lock) for Samsung devices (especially Samsung Galaxy devices): Step 01 - Do a factory reset on your Samsung device.
- How To Bypass Samsung FRP Lock / Google Account Lock Without PC. Step 1: First Turn ON your Samsung phone and select your language. Step 2: Now Turn ON WiFi and connect to a WiFi network. Step 3: After connecting Wifi network tap on Next button, again tap Next button. Now, wait few seconds for Google account Sing In option.
Step 1: Download the Samsung bypass APP/APK on your PC, select “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” mode. Click “Start” and then connect your device to the computer with a USB cable. Step 2: Confirm the device information. Your device information would be detected automatically. Confirm the device name and click on 'Next' to go on. The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled as soon as you add your first Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A70. If you want to disable it, just need to delete your account from your phone. Method 1: Samsung A70 FRP Bypass. Firstly, Power on your Samsung A70. Then connect your device to any good wifi connection.
Samsung FRP lock, Samsung locked by Samsung id(same as apple id) because of force factory reset on Samsung phone, abnormal factory reset will make Samsung locked by Google account.
When we forgot Samsung password, or when we got on second-hand Samsung phone, don't force factory reset the Samsung phone immediately, because that if find my device feather was enabled on Samsung, force factory reset Samsung will make Samsung locked by FRP, we should enter the Samsung id and password to bypass Samsung FRP lock.
Part 1: How to Samsung Bypass FRP Without Computer
In fact, actually, FRP lock, it's the new protection for android phone, same as iCloud lock for iDevice, only Samsung ID(Google account)and Samsung id password and the professional tool can remove Samsung FRP lock. When Samsung locked by FRP, without computer in hand, try to find back the Google account and password.
Ask the phone owner to provide the Google account and password if possible, it's the quickest method to bypass Samsung FRP lock.
Bought Samsung from others, it's one second-hand phone, ask the seller to provide the Google account.
If you forgot Google account and you can provide the receipt of the Samsung phone, go to Samsung service to bypass FRP lock, they will remove Samsung FRP lock for you but will lose all data on Samsung phone also after Samsung phone FRP lock bypassed.
Or, we need the Google FRP removal to bypass Samsung FRP lock, without Google account and password, the tool will remove FRP lock in clicks with a detailed guide.
Part 2: FRP Lock Samsung Bypass Without Account-Google FRP Removal
Google FRP removal-EelPhone Google Account Removal, use the new technology to bypass Samsung FRP lock without Google account and password, but we need one PC with Windows system.
Step 1: Free download the EelPhone Google Account Removal on computer, and launch it after the installation, click on Remove Google Lock from the main page of the removal.
Step 2: Plug the FRP locked Samsung phont to the removal, then click on Start Remove if you accept warning on the screen: As little as one Samsung phone connected to the PC, more than one device will make the failure of the process; the WIFI on FRP locked phones should be available. The data loss on the Samsung phone after the process is inevitable.
Step 3: The new technology makes the use of the notification sending from our removal, so when you clicked on Start Remove button, our removal will send the notification to the FRP locked Samsung phone, the rest operation is on the FRP locked Samsung phone.
Step 4: The FRP locked Samsung phone will receive one messages, click on Review to open the URL on Google chrome, enter the link to the chrome, then you'll be linked to page to download the apk file, click on Download button to get the apk document on Samsung phone.
Step 5: When the apk document was downloaded with success, on the removal, tap on Next button to get the steps to set up new pattern for the Samsung phone.
Note: Different Sasmung model has the different enterence of PIN windows, so you can search PIN windows on the search box directly, turn on PIN windows feature from settings.
Step 6: When the PIN windows feature was enabled, tap on Next button on the removal to get the steps to set up nes pattern for Samsung phone.
Step 7: When the new pattern was drew, restart Samsung phone by holding on Power and Volume down button to restart it, you can unlock Samsung phone with the pattern you just drew, don't forget the pattern you just set up.
The FRP removal bypass Samsung FRP lock with the help of a firmware package, download and then extract the firmware package. The FRP removal is suitable for Samsung phone actually, without Google account and password, it's the last hope to remove Samsung FRP lock.
This article was updated on 31 March, 2021
Looking for a FRP bypass solution for Samsung A31 FRP Bypass 10, which actually works? If that so, you’re luckily on the right place. Right now, this is one of the best free guide that will help you to bypass Google Account or remove FRP lock from your Samsung A31 Android 10 device. By just following few steps you’ll be able to remove Factory Reset Protection from your smartphone.
Remove Google Account and unlock FRP using Samsung A31 Android 10:
How To Bypass Frp Google Account For Samsung S8
Factory Reset Protection aka “FRP lock” is a useful feature which helps to protect your data if anything bad happens. For example, if in case your phone stolen or lost and you’ve set a Password, PIN code or Patter lock on your phone. Then, obviously no one will be able to use it until they factory reset it.
After a Factory Reset, your phone will be locked by this FRP security lock feature. That means, your Samsung phone will ask for the Google account details which was previously synced with your Samsung A31 Android 10 phone.
Unfortunately, if you are the real owner of any Android Phone and you don’t remember the Google Account details “Gmail ID and Password” then you won’t be able to use your phone again.
As we know, after setting up a Google Account in your Samsung A31 phone it automatically activates FRP aka “Factory Reset Protection” feature. Which means, if you perform a Factory Data Reset or Hard Reset to your phone. You need to enter the Gmail ID and Password of that Google account in order to complete the initial setup of your phone after a hard reset.
At the same time, you don’t remember or forget the Google account details which you used to login with in your Samsung Android 10 phone. Then, you use this method to “unlock FRP” from your smartphone.
But luckily, we have many solutions to “Samsung A31 FRP Bypass 10” for any Android phone and remember these free methods are for the real owners only. You can easily bypass FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy A31 smartphone using this guide.
Samsung A31 FRP Bypass Specifications:
Samsung A31 Android 10 launched in the month of May, 2019. Its body weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz.).
Samsung A31 has a capacitive touchscreen of LTPS IPS LCD with 16M Colors. Samsung A31 Screen size is 6.53 Inches and 105.2 Cm2 (with a body ratio of 85.3%). Its resolution based on 1080 x 2340 pixels with PPI density of 394.
Samsung Galaxy A31 comes with (Android Pie 9.0) with a chipset of Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm). It has a Cortext-A313 CPU of Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz.
This Samsung A31 smartphone comes with 64GB/128GB of Memory and 4GB/6GB of RAM. With a dedicated slot of microSDXC.
How to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) from Samsung A31 Android 10?
As we already know, your Samsung Galayx A31 android device will automatically activate FRP lock security feature as soon as you synced a Google account with your Samsung A31 phone. In simple words, in order to use your phone again you need to remove that previously synced Google account. Fortunately, this is possible with the help of this Step-by-step method.
This guide is specifically made for real smartphone owners. do not apply this method on stolen phones.
Samsung A31 FRP Bypass 10 – FRP Unlock Without PC SM-A3150
- Turn ON Samsung Galaxy A31 android phone.
- Connect Samsung A31 to a home Wi-Fi network.
- Once you see Google Verification page tap on > Settings Icon > select Swipe, Touch & Feedback > then scroll down and select Feedback option.
- Inside Touch feedback, click on Sounds and vibration option > then select Ringtone.
- Tap on > then click on + ADD button from upper right corner > then tap on DENY.
- Click on SIM 1 > then click on + ADD button from upper right corner of Samsung A311 frp bypass screen > then select Deny and don’t ask again.
- Tap on SIM 1 > then click on + ADD button > this time click on Settings
- Here, go to the Permissions option > then click on Search button > and type Bluetooth on the search bar.
- Now, choose Bluetooth from the searches > open Bluetooth settings and turn ON it > then connect your phone with a Bluetooth headphones.
- When your Samsung A31 FRP Bypass 10 connected to the Bluetooth headphones > Push receive button of your headphones for 3-4 seconds then push it for 3-4 times.
- Google Prompt will pop-up on your phone’s screen, Tap on the MIC Icon > and speak Open Google.
- Here, Google search bar will open you need to type Chrome and search.
- This will open up Google Chrome for you in your “Samsung A31 FRP bypass” phone.
- Right now, you need to open this link in the Chrome browser and download Apex Launcher
- Once download completes, Install and open this application in your Samsung A31 FRP lock.
- Go to the Settings > then select Lock screen & security > tap on Other Security Settings > and then Device Administration.
- Find my device is usually set to ON, you need to turn it OFF.
Samsung A31 FRP unlock without PC Few More Steps:
- Go back to the settings and click on APPS
- Click on “:” 3 dots from upper right corner > then select Show System Apps.
- From here, you need to go inside Google Play Services > then tap on Storage > Manage Storage and then click on Delete All Data.
- After deleting all data, click on DISABLE button to disable the Google Play Services app.
- Open this URL in chrome again and download Bypass FRP lock APK.
- After installing, go back to the Settings of your phone > then go inside Cloud and Accounts > Add account > then select Google.
- Fortunately, you can now easily Sign in with your any Google account by adding Gmail ID and Password.
- Once you signed in, Move to the Settings > go inside APPS folder > then Disabled.
- Then enable the Google Play Services.
- FRP Bypass Samsung A31 Android 10 completes here, you can restart your phone and just complete the initial setup.
- This phone code is Samsung SM-A315F/DS, SM-A315G/DS FRP bypass, you can also apply the same method for Samsung A5 and Samsung A8.
More FRP Guides:
Bypass FRP lock from Samsung A51 method works for these Versions:
Versions: SM-A315F/DS (International); SM-A315G/DS (Asia, Australia)
Congratulations, you can now complete the initial setup of your Samsung A31 FRP unlock without pc and you’ll see the new Google account has been added successfully. That means “FRP bypass Samsung A31 Android 10” is completed successfully and you don’t need to face that error again.