Samsung exynos cpu sm-a310f sm-a310fd sm-a310m sm-a310md sm-a310n0 sm-a310y reset frp sm-a510f sm-a510fd sm-a510k sm-a510lsm-a510m sm-a510md sm-a510s sm-a510y sm-a510y reset frp sm-a710f sm-a710fd sm-a710k sm-a710l sm-a710m sm-a710md sm-a710s sm-a710y reset frp sm-a800f sm-a800i sm-a800iz sm-a800s sm-a800yz sm-g150no sm-g150nk sm-g150nl sm-g150ns sm-g155s reset frp. If you have Samsung j500m-ds combination file, then no need to buy any paid tool to remove j500m-ds FRP lock resolving issue of your device. Simple flash with j500m-ds combination firmware, and after that flash via j500m-ds 4file firmware.
- Samsung SM-J500M Combination File Without Password. On this page, you will find the official link to download the Samsung SM-J500M combination flash file to your computer. The firmware is in a zip package, which includes a combination flash file, Samsung USB driver, Odin downloader tool and How-to-Flash manual.
- 1.4 Custom binary boot blocked due to remaining installment balance. 1.5 All binaries are not allowed to be flashed due to kg locked. 1.5.1 FRP Bypass Tools to remove Google Account Verification (Recommended). 2 Fixed Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock. 2.1 Factory reset in Recovery Mode.
Android and IOs both have come a long way when it comes to the security and privacy of the user’s data. Both have covered lots of loopholes and have been constantly trying to fix more and more loopholes and bugs regarding security issues. One such thing is the FRP lock system or the factory reset protection security system. It is a security feature on Android devices which gets enabled as soon as you log in with your Google account on any Android smartphone. The main purpose of firmware reset protection is to protect your device, data and information which can go into the wrong hands. What it does is that if someone forcefully tries to reset your phone then after resetting the attacker will have to enter the same Google account from which it was last logged in or will have to enter the same lock code as it was set before.
This comes in handy if your phone is being stolen. However, if you have forgotten the pin or pattern then there’s a way to bypass and remove the FRP Lock on Samsung devices using Odin. With the help of Odin, we will be flashing a combination of files through which we will be able to bypass the FRP lock.
The following message is displayed if your device has been reset via the Android recovery menu or some other way.
This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.
On the other hand, if you will reset your Samsung device from Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory Data Reset, then you will be able to successfully reset your phone without any FRP issues or anything.
How To Remove FRP On Samsung Devices Using Odin
Removing FRP from any device is a very difficult job since it is built purposefully to stay and protect your device. But many people think that they can bypass and remove the FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy devices by simply flashing the stock firmware via Odin. But this cant be done so easily, there is a proper process to remove the FRP lock and you have to flash multiple combinations of files after which you will be able to remove the FRP lock from a Samsung device.
To remove the FRP lock from aa Samsung Galaxy device, below we have a method step-by-step, through which you can try and remove the FRP lock from your device.
1. Download Samsung Firmware
The very first step to remove the FRP lock system is to download the firmware of your Samsung Galaxy device, drivers of your device and Odin. As we will be using a combination of specific firmware binary components, make sure that you download the latest version of the firmware of your Samsung Galaxy device. Download the firmware and other tools from the links below.
2. Create Samsung Combination File
So after you have finished downloading the correct firmware for your Samsung Galaxy device, now we have to create the combination firmware by which we will try to remove the FRP lock on the Samsung device.
Below we have the tutorial on how to create a combination firmware from the regular firmware files.
- First, extract the downloaded Samsung firmware zip file.
- Open the extracted folder and there must be 5 firmware binaries like – AP, BL, CP, CSC and Home_CSC.
- Make sure you have set the folder’s view as details so that the file extensions are visible, also make sure that you can see the .md5 extension of the files.
- Now, right-click on the AP named file and click on rename option, now add .zip at the end of the name( after md5).
- Similarly, do the same with the file named BL and change its extension to .zip.
- Now you will be able to extract the files AP and BL.
- After extraction open the AP folder, copy the
boot.img.lz4named file and
system.img.lz4named files and paste them into a new folder.
- Now, extract the BL folder and open it, find the file named
sboot.img.lz4and then copy it and paste it into the same new folder you created in the above step. Make sure you have all three files in the same folder.
- Open the new folder you have created inside which there are three files named
system.img.lz4. Select all three files and make a zip file out of it. To compress it select the three files and then right-click and select compress to “New folder” or click on add to archive if using WinRAR.
- Next, change the extension of the zip file that you created to .tar by renaming it with the firmware name which you downloaded earlier.
- That’s it you have successfully created the Samsung combination file through which you will be able to remove FRP on your Samsung Galaxy device.
3. Reset Samsung Device and Enable USB Debugging
Now, before you proceed to install the combination file, you need to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy device. Since it is locked you cannot reset from the settings of your phone. The other way around is to factory reset your phone via recovery of the phone. To enter into recovery mode press and hold the volume up and power button while your phone is turned off.
- Once you enter into the Android Recovery menu screen, scroll and select wipe data/ factory reset using the volume button.
- After you are done wiping your phone from recovery select the reboot system now option.
- Now, when your Samsung phone will boot up, it will show the Samsung factory binary screen. Tap the mosaic icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
- After that, your phone will show the app drawer screen. Now, navigate to settings >> Developer Options and then enable USB Debugging. To enable the developer’s options, go to settings >> About phone >> tap on build number 7 times.
- Now, simply turn off your Samsung Galaxy device by holding the power button.
Flashing of Samsung Combination File With Odin
So, if you have reached till here without any errors, then the good news is this is the last step and the major one, so be careful while flashing the combination file using Odin. Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on your device. After this final step, your FRP lock will be removed from your Galaxy device.
- Make sure to download Odin and extract the zip file on your desktop.
- Odin3 3.14.1 3B PatcheD (for devices released after 2018)
- Odin3 3.13.3 3B PatcheD (for older Samsung models)
- Download and install the latest Samsung USB Driver on your Windows PC and reboot your PC once before you start the process.
- Now, open the Odin folder and open Odin3.exe as administrator.
- Next, you have to boot your Samsung Galaxy device into Download mode.
- Connect your device with the computer using a USB cable, make sure your phone is in download mode.
- When your phone or tablet is recognized by Odin, the ID:COM port will be highlighted.
- Click the Options tab in Odin and make sure that only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are enabled there and rest of the things should remain as it is.
- Click on the AP button and add the Samsung combination file which we have created earlier.
- At last, click on the start button to begin the whole process of installation.
- It should take around 5-10 mins, wait until the new combination firmware is finished installing on your Galaxy device. A message saying Pass!! should pop-up on Odin, which states that the firmware has been flashed on your device without any errors and your Samsung Galaxy device will reboot on its own.
Now, wait for your device to reboot and show a welcome screen, that’s it. You have successfully removed the FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy device.
Please get the approval to use factory binary (PIT)
There are chances that Samsung might block you from installing custom firmware due to its security reasons. You might see errors on the download mode screen of your device saying:
Please get the approval to use factory binary (PIT)
There is a way which can fix this error, all you need to do is flash the PIT (Partition Information Table) file for your Galaxy device along with the Samsung combination firmware file which we created. Wondering how to get the right PIT file? Here you go: Extract Samsung PIT File from Samsung Firmware
Do note that to install the PIT file, you will have to select the Re-partition option under the Options tab of Odin. Not only that, you will be required to add the PIT file in Odin by clicking the PIT Tab in Odin. Alternatively, you can also try the NAND erase method using Odin if the abovementioned steps don’t work in removing the FRP Lock.
J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 combination firmware file support to the repair of many Software errors, but it does not work for any hardware problem. Repair of many bugs and also IMEI errors. It allows you support to disable and skip the Samsung account (Samsung account bypass). You can jump and deactivate the Google account and bypass it.
Also, you can “Downgrade” (ume ROM version) on some Samsung models and to enable USB Debug mode on the phone. (ADB has been very useful for many tasks including bypass)
Note: The “J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 Combination file” is only for testing the equipment and of course they support you in the repair of software, but it is not a J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 Rom for normal use it is not like a Stock Rom.
To correctly select the combination of files (Combination File), to flash on the J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 you are using, you need to know the meaning of the symbols that you will observe in the file name of the J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 combination file.
The file name structure of a combination file is as follows:
The file name structure of a combination file is as follows:
A: VMT = CSC build (CSC: Customer Service Code)
Frp Samsung J500m Combination Reset
CSC file: It is the language file on the device and can only be downloaded by itself to locate the device. (If you have flashed with Odin you will have noticed that it is one of the files that make up the famous 4 files.
Well, now I will guide you on how to know what is the abbreviation of the CSC file according to your country.
Postscript: There are many, I will only attach those from Latin America – Central America – USA – CHINA – SPAIN.
- Samsung CSC list:
- VMT = VENEZUELA COB = COLOMBIA TPR = PUERTO RICO
- AMN = SPAIN COL = COLOMBIA UFN = ARGENTINA
- ANC = ARGENTINA COM = COLOMBIA UNE = MEXICO
- ARO = ARGENTINA CTI = ARGENTINA XEC = SPAIN
- ARU = ARUBA CUH = CHINA ZTA = BRAZIL
- ATL = SPAIN CWT = TAIWAN ZTM = BRAZIL
- AWS = USA DGC = EL SALVADOR ZTO = BRAZIL
- BBE = ECUADOR DOB = USA ZVV = BRAZIL
- BMC = CANADA US = SPAIN RGS = CANADA
- BPC = PANAMA FOP = SPAIN SAM = PERU
- BTA = BRAZIL ICE = COSTA RICA TDR = DOMINICAN REP.
- BTM = BRAZIL M00 = CHINA TIY = CHINA
- CDR = DOMINICAN REP. OUB = Brazil TLS = CANADA
- CEN = PUERTO RICO OXC = Spain TMM = MEXICO
- CGU = COLOMBIA OXP = Spain TMR = BRAZIL
- CHB = CHILE OZC = China, Hong Kong CHN = CHINA
- CHE = CHILE PBS = PANAMA PSN = ARGENTINA
- CHL = CHILE PCI = PUERTO RICO
- CHT = CHILE PCS = GUATEMALA
B: After the CSC, comes what would be the Android version example:
- FA70 = Android 7 Nougat
- FA60 = Android 6 Marshmallow
- FA51 = Android 5.1 Lollipop
- FA50 = Android 5.0 Lollipop
- FA44 = Android 4.4 KitKat
- FA43 = Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- FAJP = Android Jelly Bean
- FTMA = Tizen OS
C: Then we will see the year of creation:
- O = 2015
- P = 2016
- Q = 2017
D: Then follows the month of its creation:
- A = January F = June K = November
- B = February G = July L = December
- C = March H = August
- D = April I = September
- E = May J = October
E: We continue with the revision:
Frp Samsung J500m Combination System
- 1 = Revision 1 A = Revision 10
- 2 = Revision 2 B = Revision 11
- 3 = Review 3 C = Review 12
- 4 = Review 4 D = Review 13
- 5 = Review 5 E = Review 14
- 6 = Review 6 F = Review 15
- 7 = Revision 7
- 8 = Review 8
- 9 = Review 9
The Benefit Of J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 Combination Firmware File:
- Remove any security FRP / Reactivation Lock.
- Repair IMEI number in some models Samsung Devices.
- Bypass Samsung accounts for too many models.
- Bypass Google accounts for too many models.
- Downgrade in some models.
- Enable USB debugging.
Pre-requirements to Install J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 Combination File:
A. Install J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Samsung USB Drivers allows you to connect your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows computer without the need of installing the Samsung Kies application.
It also allows you to Flash Samsung Stock Firmware on your Samsung Device using the original drivers.
Just download the Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows and setup.
B. J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 Flash Tool Odin:
Odin3 is designed to flash Samsung smartphones with stock firmware packages. Custom ROMs rarely do flash with Odin, as this program does not recognize .zip extensions, but only .tar files.
J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 Combination File Details:
How to flash J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 Combination File:
- Download the J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 Combination file.
- Download the Odin Tool.
- Put the device into Download Mode.
- Press Vol–, Home Key and Power key together.
- Press vol + for confirming Download mode.
- Connect device through USB data cable with pc.
- Open Odin and click on Ap, or bootloader section of Odin.
- Select the Combination file.
- Click on the start menu tab of Odin.
- Wait for a while combination file writes to the device.
- After complete writing, the file removes Device from Pc.
- Power on the device.
- Follow basic steps and when you are at the step of where the device needs a Gmail account.
- Open the Z3x flash tool setup and connect the device to pc.
- Select ADB from the Z3x tab, after that go to FRP unlock section.
- Wait few seconds while FRP removes done.
- Remove USB cable, Power off device Power On again and enjoy.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing J5 SM-J500M Binary 1 Combination File.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.