- Universal Samsung FRP Bypass Here are the steps to remove factory reset protection / Google previously synced account lock from your Samsung device. Download and install RealTerm program Download and copy com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk to the device micro sdcard or download once into the device start phone and connect to WIFI plug into the computer with your usb cable start RealTerm on.
- How to Samsung J2 Core Remove FRP Lock: Turn On your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Device. Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core smartphone with Wi-Fi. Tap on Screen with Two Figures for about 20 seconds then “Talkback tutorial” will appear.
- Frp Lock Bypass Samsung J2 Frp Lock
- Frp Lock Bypass Samsung J2 Series
- Frp Lock Bypass Samsung J2 Phone
- Frp Lock Bypass Samsung J2 Plus
We have three Best methods for Samsung j2 4g series with android version lollipop 5.1.1, marshmallow 6.0.1, 6.1.2 which are Working on J200F, J200G, J200GU, J200H, J200M, J200Y, J210F (2016), J200BT, and also other Samsung models. I have categories all of them below. You have to choose the correct method according to the model number. in one method I have used Samsung FRP settings.apk But in case of that way does not work on your device you can switch other j2 ways on the same page.
Apr 29, 2019 One particularly secure lock on Android is the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock, AKA Activation lock, which Google introduced with the FRP on the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system. With this lock enabled, nobody can access the device without the Google credentials used to lock the phone or tab previously. Oct 20, 2017 Pangu. I am Pangu the founder and developer of Pangu.in. Our team has a great collection solution on FRP unlock, we also made FRP unlocker application. We have collected solution of iPhone, Samsung, Xiaomi Mi, VIVO, OPPO, Asus, HTC, LG, Motorola, RealMe, Gionee, OnePlus, Nokia, Sony Xperia, Huawei Honor, and many more.
- 1 Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016, 2015, 2018) Bypass Google account FRP lock
- 1.1 Pangu Samsung FRP settings.apk to Bypass Samsung account google verification or FRP lock
- 1.2 How to bypass Samsung J2 2015 (Lollipop 5.0.1)
This tutorial is the answer to all of these questions. In this article, we present you the way to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
The first method, I have given the instruction for lollipop android version. which was working well on 2015 j2 model. in this method, I have used an OTG pen drive. But you can use a memory card in place of OTG pen drive and Samsung FRP Development settings.apk
The second Method, I have used SideSync Samsung software which allows you to connect the mobile while is locked. we have to insert the USB cable into locked mobile phone Sidesync automatically open the browser popup into the locked device.
The third Method, I have Used a locked SIM card and also an unlocked SIM card. Mean I have used two Activated SIM card. After setting lock-in SIM second I have to insert both SIM card into FRP locked mobile phone.
Pangu Samsung FRP settings.apk to Bypass Samsung account google verification or FRP lock
Samsung FRP settings.apk is an android application which can help the user to go directly into settings. no matter the device is locked. Pangu “Samsung FRP settings.apk” can unlock or bypass the google account verification lock in android lollipop 5.0.1 and 5.1.1 version
Development setting APKDownload
after download “Samsung FRP settings.apk” place it into a memory card. and use it when it requires.
How to bypass Samsung J2 2015 (Lollipop 5.0.1)
J200F, J200G, J200GU, J200H, J200M, J200Y, J210F (2016), J200BT, J200.
Frp Lock Bypass Samsung J2 Frp Lock
This method is easy and understood able. This method is working on J200F, J200G, J200GU, J200H, J200M, J200Y, J210F (2016), J200BT, J200.
- Development Samsung FRP settings.apk
- 1 Step: You have to download development Samsung FRP settings.apk from google.com and paste it into a pen drive or into a memory card.
- 2 Step: Turn on your locked device and when you reached on locked screen take that pen drive and insert it into the device.
- 3 Step: When you click on open button It will open a pop and take you file manager where you can see the development settings app. install the development settings on locked mobile.
- 4 Step: It will ask you two option close and open select open option it will open the development settings applications this application will be the same as your phone settings.
- 5 Step: Go to factory reset option and make a factory reset (all your content and data will be removed)
Now the locked device is unlocked remember this process will only work on lollipop version this is also working on j5, j3.
SideSyn or without OTG FRP locked removed in (Marshmallow 6.0.1) j200g
In this method, you have to use side sync Software to bypass the android mobile.
- 1 Step: First of all download and install SideSync Software into the computer from which you want to unlock an android mobile. Also, download and install Samsung USB drivers. you can leave this if you have installed already.
- 2 Step: Open SideSync Application and then Connect you locked device to the wifi connection or you can open the internet via mobile data. connect the locked device to the PC computer also must have an internet connection.
- 3 Step: In locked mobile SideSync send a query to install Sidysync App it will ask you to use chrome or internet browser. choose chrome browser and go to google.com you can search Pangu FRP login app or download Pangu account login app from Pangu.in. in this place you can also use quick shortcut maker.
- 4 Step: After download, it will pop up a notification to open the downloaded app. if it doesn’t give you a notification then you can go to Samsung galaxy apps site and click on Samsung apps
- 5 Step: It will open Samsung apps on your mobile phone now search es file explorer and click on download button it will ask you to enter Samsung account enter any Samsung account here and download es file explorer.
- 6 Step: If you are using Quick shortcut maker Search for Google account manager & open it Choose Type email & password below Google Account manager. and Google account manager will open & Click on try.
- 7 Step: Click on Three sigh symbol on the upper right side And choose browser sign in. Click on ok and Login to your new Google account. after entering any Gmail account Restart phone.
8 Step: At last Goto Setting -> Back up & Reset. Factory data reset and Delete All. Now, a new Google account has been attached to your Samsung Phone.
How to remove FRP lock j2 (j210) 2016 (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
This is a hard way to Bypass Google verify on Samsung j2 6 model.
- 1 Steps: Take a Sim card and set a lock that can be unlocked after use. Insert that locked Sim card into the locked device on slot secondary SIM card. Also, insert a sim card in the Primary slot it must have an internet plan.
- 2 Steps: Go to the language select screen and click next. after that, it will ask you the SIM card PIN on the bottom of the screen there is a contacts option. click on contact option and enter sim card pin.
- 3 Steps: It will bring you in contact create a new contact and add www.google.com in the website field. open that saved contact and click on the website it will open the chrome browser.
- 4 Steps: Now the process will be the same as above from Step 5.
This is a hard way to unlock j2 mobile phone if you find any issue while following this process ask me in the comments.
Bypass FRP Remove J2 2018
How to bypass Samsung FRP J6
Bypass Samsung FRP J4
J3 Samsung Galaxy J1, J3 SM-J320F, J5, J8
J5 Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F, SM-J500FN, SM-J500G, SM-J500H
J7 Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F, SM-J700H, J7 PRIME 2016
This method we have unlocked many mobile phones especially Samsung J Series mobile phone. I have shown different kind of solution which can help you in the process of unlocking. All the solution are categorized by the versions.
Released by Google, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is a new way of data security in Android smartphones. The FRP security feature is present in almost all Android phones like Samsung, HTC, Google (Pixel and Nexus), Sony, Huawei, and others. By activating the lock on any unauthorized access, FRP prevents others from trying to factory reset your phone without your permission. In this way, it will help you keep your data safe and untouched in case your phone is lost or stolen.
Since FRP uses Google account or Android device (say Samsung) account verification to unlock the device, so if the phone owner forgets the password or account user name then he/she becomes incapable to access the device because of FRP. In short, once you lose access to your Android, you will never be able to unlock the activation lock of the device without bypassing the FRP or putting the correct password. Because of this reason, many Android users are looking for tools or ways to remove Google FRP lock on Android phones.
Frp Lock Bypass Samsung J2 Series
However, from 5.0 Lollipop to 8.0 Oreo, the Android system was developed with many specifications and advancements in the FRP tool. This has made the Android FRP bypass more complex than before. But here you will get all the possible methods and FRP lock removal software which you can use to bypass the strong security of FRP system in Android devices.
In this article, you will get to know the methods about how to remove Google FRP lock on any Android phones, especially Samsung devices. Read the complete article to acquire complete knowledge for bypassing the activation lock of all versions of Android smartphones.
Before we are going to show you how to bypass Android FRP, here are the answers to some questions related to FRP bypass tool that you might be concerned about.
Q1: Whether the FRP bypass tool is safe or not?
Yes, it is 100% free, secure and safe, and you can free download any FRP bypass app introduced in this tutorial.
Q2: Does the FRP bypass software support all Android devices?
Yes, FRP bypass tool supports nearly all Android phones and tablets. But it should be noted that some tools are specially made for specific devices, for example, the tools we are using in the below methods are specifically working for Samsung devices. So you can refer to these top best Android FRP bypass tools for other Android phones, and also here is the LG bypass tool for your reference.
Q3: How does this tool work in removing FRP lock?
It will help you reset your phone and eraser everything on it. Then after you restart your phone, you will no longer have FRP lock problem.
Tip: You can recover deleted data after factory reset on Android with the use of this Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It can be used to retrieve lost/deleted files like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audios and WhatsApp attachments from Android phone directly without backup file.
Frp Lock Bypass Samsung J2 Phone
Method 1. Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices Using OTG
In this first method, we will talk about Samsung FRP bypass. FRP security features are available in newly launched models of Samsung like Galaxy J7, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus and so on. These phones are highly available in the market with many users. So, there is a high demand for Samsung FRP bypass tools as many users get stuck on Google verification code if they forget their Google ID or password.
For bypassing the activation lock of Google on Samsung device, you have to reset your phone with FRP bypass tool. Then, you can get access to your phone again once your phone is unlocked. This method requires a PC to be used for bypassing the FRP on the Samsung device. Now to bypass the activation code with USB OTG cable, follow these steps given below.
- Download the Google bypass APK named Samsung frp settings.apk on your device using the link given above.
- Now, locate that APK file and copy it to a USB, and then connect your phone to that USB using an OTG cable.
- Go to your file manager and locate this APK file. After that, click on that file and tap on install.
- Once the installation is over, you will be able to access the Settings menu of the phone.
- Open the Settings and select Backup and Reset> Factory data reset> Reset device/Erase everything. This will delete all your files, system, app data, settings, apps and other data along with the Google account.
- Now, restart the Android device and reboot it to use it for fresh.
Method 2. Bypass the Google Account Verification Without OTG
Like the first method, this method also works for bypassing Samsung FRP lock. Now go through these steps to successfully unlock the Samsung device.
- First of all, download and install Samsung SideSync APK on your PC.
- Now, launch the app on your device and connect your Android phone with PC via USB cable.
- You will see a pop-up on your Android phone displaying platforms to open the file.
- Select “Chrome” and input “https://goo.gl/W3cJQ4” on its URL bar. This will redirect you to a page to download bypass app APK on the Samsung mobile phone. Download it and proceed further.
- Now, open the Samsung Apps of the phone by going back to the previous page. You will be asked to install SideSync on your phone. But, don’t install it.
- Locate and Install ES File Explorer. Open ES File Explorer, select download folder and then tap on bypass app APK to install it.
- Now, go to Settings> Backup and reset> Factory data reset> Reset device. In this way, all the data will be cleared from your device. Hence, you can use your Android phone for fresh without any restriction.
Method 3. Using FRP Hijacker Tool
If you are not capable to unlock your device using the above-mentioned methods then this method will definitely help you. You can use FRP Hijacker tool to bypass Google account verification and unlock the Samsung devices safely. This is a 100% working method which removes the Samsung FRP in ADB mode and hence unlock the device. This tool is only compatible with Samsung devices and lets you unlock any Samsung Galaxy device which includes S7 Edge, S6, S5, S4, Note 5, Note 4, J1, J3 and many others.
Before we proceed further, make sure you have a PC and stable WiFi connectivity, and enable USB debugging of the device. Basically, the complete bypassing process is divided into two parts: Bringing Samsung into ADB mode and Using Hijacker tool to perform the bypass process. Follow these steps to successfully unlock your Samsung device with the help of this Samsung FRP Hijacker tool.
First, you must enable the USB debugging so as to bring the Google locked Samsung device into ADB mode which is necessary for the Hijacker tool to bypass Google FRP. Follow these simple steps to bring your Samsung device into ADB mode.
- Step 1. First of all, open your Samsung device and enable TalkBack.
- Step 2. Allow the prompted access to the device and then head towards your in-built Calculator app.
- Step 3. Open the Calculator app and enter this code: +30012012732+. This special calculator code will help to enable the USB debugging in the device.
- Step 4. Thereafter, input “*#0808#” in the same Calculator app for enabling the USB settings.
After that, you can use the FRP Hijacker tool to unlock your device and use it as before.
- Step 5. From the above link, download the FRP bypass APK for Samsung and install it on your PC.
- Step 6. Now, with the help of a USB cable, connect your Samsung phone to the PC.
- Step 7. A “Scan” option will appear on the screen. Select it and then click on “COMPORT”.
- Step 8. Now, open the “ADB Operation” tab. There you need to select “Remove FRP”. In the same time, click on “Allow USB Debugging” on your Samsung mobile phone. If you will not allow your device for USB debugging then you will find an error in the process of bypassing the FRP.
- Step 9. Now, click on “Remove FRP” again to allow the PC to automatically detect the device.
- Step 10. Select the “Factory Reset” to remove the Google account from the Samsung device.
- Step 11. Now, reboot your device and set it up again.
Method 4. Using Samsung FRP Tool for PC
With the above-mentioned methods, you may need to downgrade the current Android software version of your device. But you can go for this method to avoid a downgrading of the version of your Android phones. Now, follow these steps bypass the FRP settings using Realterm application.
Frp Lock Bypass Samsung J2 Plus
- Insert SIM card into your phone, and connect it to the PC.
- Download and install this FRP lock removal software on your PC.
- Open the Realterm application and locate your device port number from there. For this, right-click on My Computer and then select Manage> Device Manager> Modems> Samsung Mobile USB Modem. Open the Samsung Mobile USB Modem Properties windows by double-clicking on Properties. Open the “Modem” tab present just after “General”. Now, note down the device port number from there.
- Open the Realterm program settings, and then enter the device port number and click on the “Change” option.
- Make a similar change in the Display settings tab.
- Now, open the “Send” tab and enter “at+creg?rn” command. (Your device must have a SIM card inserted to avoid error while running this command).
- Now, enter “atd1234;rn” command on the same screen and select “Send ASCII“.
- Send this command until a dialer screen appears on your mobile phone screen.
Method 5. Using Online FRP Bypass Website
If you want a direct solution to bypass the FRP on your Android device instead of downloading Google FRP bypass APK on your Samsung or other Android devices, then you can do for paid services offered by online websites such as Direct Unlocks. There are many websites which are helpful for non-technical people to unlock the Activation Lock from mobile phones. You can select any of them to unlock your device.
First of all, visit the official site of the service provider. Then select your Android device type and input the details like unlock type and then place the request. You will get software from the website for bypassing the FRP along with customer support. You can easily unlock your device in a very short time. Moreover, you can unlock any Android device here irrespective of the company and version.
You have read about all the working and efficient methods to bypass the Google account verification by resetting the device. These verified solutions and methods will definitely help you to get your device back to be used. You can select any of these FRP lock removal options as per your preference. If you face any problem while accessing the tool/APK file or bypassing the FRP using listed methods, then let us know through the comments.