FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Android devices. As soon as you register an Android device with a Google account, FRP is enabled automatically. The purpose of Firmware Reset Protection is to protect your device, data, and information against going into the wrong hands. If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone or Tab and you have forgotten its unlock pattern or PIN, there’s a way to bypass and remove the FRP lock on Samsung devices using Odin by flashing combination file.
- Galaxy Tab E Frp Bypass
- Frp Unlock Samsung Tab A
- Bypass Google Frp Samsung Tablet
- Bypass Frp Samsung Tablet
If you want to repair your mobile or want to bypass FRP lock by flashing Combination FRP file on your phone, then first you have to download the same binary version Samsung SM. Samsung Tab A6 T285 Frp/Google Account Bypass New MethodExynos.tarhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/nx4bu9en4o0a05n/Exynos.tar/fileOdin3v3.13.1http://www.
All Samsung FRP Bypass 2021 Latest Solution All samsung FRP bypass 2021. FRP Lock automatically will be activated on your Samsung smartphone. If it is logged in to your Google account, and you reset your device then the FRP lock is activated.If you know the password for your previously logged ID, you can easily bypass your google account on your Samsung phone by connecting to a Wi-Fi network. The FRP Bypass APK file can be found on the Android security patch device you are using. The APK file is tiny (2MB), and within seconds, you can download it. There are different FRP bypass tools available online, so you have to be careful in choosing the one that doesn't get uncovered soon as you start using it.
When the FRP is enabled on an Android device, and you perform a data factory reset via the Android Recovery menu or some other way, you will see the following message upon device reboot.
This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.
You’ll be asked to enter the registered phone number or email address in order to unlock your device.
However, if you reset your Samsung phone from Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory Data Reset, you’ll able to format your device without any issue.
Removing FRP on Samsung with Combination File
Many people think that they can bypass or remove the FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy simply by installing the stock firmware via Odin. I remember doing the same to fix the firmware reset protection on a friend’s Galaxy S7 Edge. The truth is, you can’t remove FRP lock Google account issue on Samsung mobiles with a normal firmware flash.
Below, I’ll be describing the method to flash combination firmware on Samsung devices to remove the FRP lock.
1. Download Samsung Firmware
Since we will be using a combination of specific firmware binary components, you will need to download the latest Samsung firmware for your Galaxy device. You can grab or get the firmware file for your device model from any of the sources mentioned below.
2. Create Samsung Combination File
Okay, now that you have downloaded the correct firmware for your Samsung Galaxy phone or Tab, it’s time to create the combination firmware to remove the FRP lock on your Samsung device.
Follow the steps given below to create a combination firmware from the regular firmware files.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung firmware Zip file. You can use a Zip archiver like WinRar, 7Zip, PowerArchiver, etc. for the purpose.
- Open the extracted folder and you’ll find 5 firmware binaries including AP, BL, CP, CSC, and Home_CSC.
- Make sure you can view the .md5 extension of the files. If you see only .tar, click on the View tab on the Windows Explorer window and check the option that says ‘File name extensions‘.
- Now, right-click on the firmware file that starts with AP in its name and select the rename option and add a .zip extension after .md5.
- Then select the BL file and change its extension to .zip too.
- You can now extract the AP and BL zip files.
- Open the AP folder, copy the boot.img.lz4, and system.img.lz4 files and paste them in a new folder.
- Similarly, open the BL folder and move the file names sboot.img.lz4 to the same new folder.
- Open the folder where you saved the boot.img,lz4, sboot.img.lz4, and system.img.lz4 files. Select all three files and zip them into one file by selecting the Compress to “New folder.zip” option from the Windows context menu.
- Now, change the Zip extension of New folder.zip file to .tar and rename it with the firmware name as shown below.
You have successfully created the Samsung combination file to remove FRP on your Galaxy device.
3. Reset Samsung Device and Enable USB Debugging
Before you proceed to install the combination file, you need to perform a data factory reset. Since you can’t do that via the device settings of your Samsung Galaxy phone or Tab, you need to do that via the Recovery Mode. The method to access the Recovery mode on Samsung devices differs from model to model. You can refer to my detailed tutorial on booting into the Samsung Recovery Mode.
- Once you get into the Android Recovery menu screen, select the Wipe data/factory reset. You can use the Volume up/down keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm the selection.
- Perform a data/factory reset and then select the Reboot system now option.
- When your Samsung device boots up, you’ll see the Samsung factory binary screen similar to one like shown below. Tap the mosaic icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Doing so will show you the app drawer screen. Navigate to Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging. If you don’t find that option, here is how you can turn on the Developer option on Samsung devices.
- Now, turn off your phone or tablet device by holding the Power button.
Flash Samsung Combination File with Odin
Okay, you now have the Samsung combination file that you created from the stock firmware. You have also enabled USB debugging on your Galaxy device to ensure that Odin can it. You are all set to remove the FRP lock on your Samsung phone or Tab.
- Download the patched version of Odin and extract the Zip file on your desktop.
- Odin3 3.14.1 3B PatcheD (for devices released after 2018)
- Odin3 3.13.3 3B PatcheD (for older Samsung models)
- Download and install the latest Samsung USB Driver on your Windows PC and reboot your system.
- Open the Odin folder and launch Odin3.exe as an administrator.
- It’s time to boot your Samsung device into the Download Mode.
- Connect your device to the computer using a compatible USB cable.
- When your phone or tablet is recognized by Odin, the ID:COM port will be highlighted.
- Click the Options tab in Odin and make sure that only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are enabled there.
- Then click on the AP button and add the Samsung combination file you created earlier.
- Finally, click the Start button to trigger the installation.
- Wait until the combination firmware installation finishes and you are greeted by the PASS!! message in Odin. Your Samsung Galaxy device will reboot automatically.
Just wait until your device boots up and that’s it. You have successfully removed FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Please get the approval to use factory binary (PIT)
Sometimes, Samsung’s security feature might block the installation of custom firmware and throw the following error on the Download Mode screen of your Samsung Galaxy device.
Please get the approval to use factory binary (pit)
To fix this, you can flash the PIT (Partition Information Table) file for your device along with the Samsung combination file in Odin. If you don’t know how to get the correct PIT file, read my tutorial describing the steps to extract Samsung PIT from firmware.
Please keep in mind that if you install the PIT file, you’ll have to check the Re-partition option under the Options tab in Odin as well. Moreover, you’ll need to add the PIT file in Odin by clicking the Pit tab in Odin. If the Samsung combination file doesn’t help you to remove the FRP lock, you should also try the NAND Erase method using Odin.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P combination firmware file support to the repair of many Software errors, but it does not work for any hardware problem. Repair of many bugs and also IMEI errors. It allows you support to disable and skip the Samsung account (Samsung account bypass). You can jump and deactivate the Google account and bypass it.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Combination Firmware File
Also, you can “Downgrade” (ume ROM version) on some Samsung models and to enable USB Debug mode on the phone. (ADB has been very useful for many tasks including bypass)
Note: The “Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Combination file” is only for testing the equipment and of course they support you in the repair of software, but it is not a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Rom for normal use it is not like a Stock Rom.
The Benefit Of Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Combination Firmware File:
- Remove any security FRP / Reactivation Lock.
- Repair IMEI number in some models Samsung Devices.
- Bypass Samsung accounts for too many models.
- Bypass Google accounts for too many models.
- Downgrade in some models.
- Enable USB debugging.
Pre-requirements to Install Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Combination File:
A. Install Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Samsung USB Drivers allows you to connect your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows computer without the need of installing the Samsung Kies application.
It also allows you to Flash Samsung Stock Firmware on your Samsung Device using the original drivers.
Just download the Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows and setup.
B. Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Flash Tool Odin:
Galaxy Tab E Frp Bypass
Odin3 is designed to flash Samsung smartphones with stock firmware packages. Custom ROMs rarely do flash with Odin, as this program does not recognize .zip extensions, but only .tar files.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Combination File Details:
Frp Unlock Samsung Tab A
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Combination File:
Bypass Google Frp Samsung Tablet
- Download the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Combination file.
- Download the Odin Tool.
- Put the device into Download Mode.
- Press Vol–, Home Key and Power key together.
- Press vol + for confirming Download mode.
- Connect device through USB data cable with pc.
- Open Odin and click on Ap, or bootloader section of Odin.
- Select the Combination file.
- Click on the start menu tab of Odin.
- Wait for a while combination file writes to the device.
- After complete writing, the file removes Device from Pc.
- Power on the device.
- Follow basic steps and when you are at the step of where the device needs a Gmail account.
- Open the Z3x flash tool setup and connect the device to pc.
- Select ADB from the Z3x tab, after that go to FRP unlock section.
- Wait few seconds while FRP removes done.
- Remove USB cable, Power off device Power On again and enjoy.
Bypass Frp Samsung Tablet
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 SM-T377P Combination File.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.