|Initial release||Facetune - March 2013; Facetune2 - November 2016|
|Operating system||iOS 6.0 or later|
Facetune is a photo editingapplication used to edit, enhance, and retouch photos on a user’s iOS or Android device created by Lightricks. The app is often used for portrait and selfie editing.
Download and enjoy 60+ professional looks and advance corrections like Denoise and Defog for free. Adobe Photoshop Express Collage maker gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from layouts, border size, color, individual pan, and zoom. ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGE FEATURES:.
Features allow users to use a collection of tools to edit their photos such as teeth whitening, remove blemishes, acne & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour and add makeup. Users can choose from a variety of filters, lighting, textures, contrast, and frame options.
Facetune2 was launched in November 2016,. Editing tools include realistic facial editing (changing facial expressions, for instance) and the ability to re-light a subject after the photo has been taken. It also has the ability to change the background of the photo, live selfie editing, more makeup options and also add glitter. Users can share the images created with this app on a variety of social networking services.
Facetune App For Computer
Facetune was first released in March 2013. Before the launch of Facetune 2, it was sold as an app, cost $3.99 per download. It shifted to a subscription based model in 2016. Facetune2 is a free download but offers a subscription option that provides unlimited access to all features and content.
Facetune enables users to remove blemishes, improve complexions and perform other manipulations on their photos which could previously only be performed by Photoshop on a desktop computer.
The Facetune app is being used as a Facebook case study on user acquisition. It was also named Apple’s #4 best-selling paid app in 2016 In May 2019, Facetune 2 launched on Android.
Within a year of its release, the app ranked #1 in the photo & video category in 120 countries and reached the #1 paid app in over 150 countries (as of June 2019). It was named one of App Store’s Best of 2013. and was Apple’s most downloaded app in 2017. It has been downloaded over 60 million times. It was awarded Google Play’s best app of 2014. The Facetune App was recognized by publications such as the New York Times, USA Today, the NY Daily News, The Huffington Post and Mashable. Celebrities like Khloé Kardashian have discussed their enthusiasm for using Facetune to fine-tune their selfies.It has become popular among the lifestyle and influencer community on YouTube, with figures such as James Charles,Nikita Dragun,Tana Mongeau as well as the LGBTQ community. use it. The app developers participated in a special panel in DragCon LA 2018 and also sponsored one of the episodes in Season 11 of RuPaul's Drag Race.Sarah Hyland admitted to using Facetune on her Instagram pictures.
The app was released in 2013, and was unique on the marketplace.
- Retouching: users can smooth their skin to make it appear airbrushed, whiten their teeth, reshape their face, sharpen the images around the eyes, and take in their waist.
- Artistic: adjust the backgrounds and add filters. These take in Kawaii, Hero, Grace B&W filters and island life-tinged and colour-saturated Lani.
Released in 2016, Facetune2 contains a live editing feature. Tools for Facetune 2 users fall into the following categories, with most tools offering sliders for modification of the intensity of the portrait editing feature or one tap fix, which was not available in the original Facetune:
- Retouching: tools include the ability to smooth skin, swipe over blemishes and wrinkles, fix redeye, whiten teeth, add a pleasing glow, conceal dark circles, matte shiny skin, and refine facial features in terms of both size and proportion. Several tools focus on the eyes - with detail, colour and reflections modification options.
- Artistic: tools include adjusting, blending and replacing photo backgrounds behind the subject, and adding from a menu of dramatic to subtle mood filters. Special effects include the chromatic Prism and other effects via the LightFX tool, Glitter, and Paint to add makeup, contouring or adding Neon lighting. One can also change the background of the picture.
- Photography: a darkroom feature includes classic photography adjustment tools like Structure and Saturation. Users can also remove shadows or glare and Relight to mimic pro-style studio lighting
Additional editing features include the ability to live preview adjustable effects before the picture is taken. How to incorporate lua into a c app. This enables users to experiment with photo modifications like the shape and size of their eyes or the shade of their teeth in a real-time preview.
Facetune was created by Lightricks, an Israel-based startup company established by five entrepreneurs. Lightricks builds photo and video editing applications for smartphones, which are focused on content creation. The company is based in the Hebrew University Tech Village in Givat Ram,Jerusalem, with offices in New York and London.Lightricks is the developer of LTEngine, an image processing engine designed for mobile platforms, which was used in Facetune.
Selfie-enhancing and other photo editing apps have been criticized for encouraging users to catfish or pretend to be someone else on the internet, especially on social networking platforms. This motivation to seek 'perfection' is also seen as undermining self and body confidence, particularly in younger users. An opposing view is that selfie-enhancing apps help users optimize mobile portraits, rather than strive for inauthentic 'plastic perfection'.[clarification needed (what does this even mean?)] Bloggers such as James Charles generally endorse this view, steering users away from over smoothing the face, for instance, to encourage a natural look. The increased use of body and facial reshaping applications such as Snapchat and Facetune has been identified as a potential cause of body dysmorphia. Recently, a phenomenon referred to as 'Snapchat dysmorphia' has been used to describe people who request surgery to look like the edited version of themselves as they appear through Snapchat Filters.
- ^Yamshon, Leah. 'Expo Notes: Spruce up your selfies with Facetune'. Macworld. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- ^Press Release, Nokia. 'roid developers; expands global developer footprint with momentum across Lumia and Asha'. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- ^'Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019: #11-#17'. Calcalist. Retrieved 4 June 2019.
- ^Furghott, Roy. 'An App to Create your Movie-Star Photo'. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- ^Maxcer, Chris. 'Hey Buddy, Fix Your Face - Oh Wait, I Can Do It for You With Facetune'. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- ^'Facetune 2 puts a powerful photo editor in your pocket'. TechCrunch. Retrieved 4 June 2019.
- ^Kamps, Haje Jan. 'Facetune 2 puts a powerful photo editor in your pocket'. TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- ^CNET. 'Facetune review: Complicated tools, but makes portraits better'. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- ^'Best Beauty Apps KiraKira+ Facetune BeGlammed'. Us Weekly. 2017-10-28. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- ^'How to edit photos for Instagram using the Facetune and VSCO apps'. New Kid on The Blog. Retrieved 2017-11-09.
- ^'Facetune'. www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2017-11-09.
- ^Facetune maker’s newest app, Enlight Photofox, is a powerful image editor
- ^'Facetune 2 puts a powerful photo editor in your pocket'. TechCrunch. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^Jerusalem of tech: How the capital has given Tel Aviv a run for its start-up money, Jerusalem Post
- ^Israel's hot startup scene is fostering several unicorns
- ^'These Are the Most Popular iPhone Apps of 2016'. Time. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- ^'Facetune 2: Best Portrait-Retouching App'. Toms Guide. Retrieved 4 June 2019.
- ^'Available Countries and Regions'. iTunes. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'These Apps and Games Have Spent the Most Time at No. 1 on the App Store'. Sensor Tower. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^Viticci, Frederico. 'Apple Posts 'Best of 2013' iTunes Lists'. MacStories. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- ^'Apple's most downloaded apps of 2017'. Mashable. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'Lightricks proves the Start Up Nation is not just about Tel Aviv'. Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'Google Unveils 'Best Apps of 2014' Section on Play Store'. Gadgets 360. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^Graham, Jefferson. 'Facetune app solves need for facial retouching'. USA Today. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- ^Taylor, Victoria. 'Facetune app makes retouching photos a snap'. Daily News. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- ^Fuld, Hillel. 'Facetune Is an iOS Photo-Editing App That Can Truly Be Called Magical'. The Huffington Post. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- ^Fitzgerald, Sean. 'iPhone Users Can Expertly Retouch Portraits With Facetune'. Mashable. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- ^'Khloé Kardashian on Editing Her Instagram Photos: Facetune Is the Only Way to Live'. people.com. 2016-02-24. Retrieved 2017-11-09.
- ^'How to take your selfies from drab to fab! Facetune tutorial'. YouTube. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'@NikitaDragun'. Twitter. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'Dolan Twins Tea, Virginities, and Facetune with Emma Chamberlain'. YouTube. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'For Trans Women Like Me, Facetune Is a Way to See Our Real Selves'. Vice. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'From Jerusalem to RuPaul's DragCon, Israeli app rocks the selfie world'. Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'Facetune: RuPaul's DragCon LA 2018'. World of Wonder. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'RuPaul's Drag Race Recap: Which Four Queens Are Headed to the Finale?'. TV Line. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'Sarah Hyland Shares 'Facetuned' Bikini Photo And No-Makeup Selfie On Instagram'. Women's Health. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- ^'Facetune Is an iOS Photo-Editing App That Can Truly Be Called Magical'. Huffington Post. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- ^'I copied a beauty blogger and subtly changed one thing about my selfies — can you spot it?'. Business Insider. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- ^'Facetune vs. BeautyPlus: The Best Selfie Editing App For iOS'. Tech Times. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- ^'Facetune 2 Review: This Photo Editing App Is A Game Changer For Selfie Lovers'. Tech Times. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- ^'Facetune 2 vs. Facetune: The Main Differences And Which Is Better To Download'. Tech Times. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- ^'Facetune — Everything you need to know!'. iMore. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- ^Times, Tech (2017-03-14). 'Facetune 2 vs. Facetune: The Main Differences And Which Is Better To Download'. Tech Times. Retrieved 2017-11-12.
- ^'Lightricks Releases Facetune for iPad: Chosen #1 Best New App by Apple'. Archived from the original on 13 April 2014. Retrieved 1 April 2014.
- ^'How the makers of Facetune raked in ~ $18 million in 2 years and caught Facebook's eye'. Business Insider. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- ^'Jerusalem Start Up unveils next generation of iOS photo editing app'. Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^'Israeli image editing app co Lightricks raises $60m'. Globes. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- ^Shu, Catherine. 'Lightricks, The Creator Of Facetune, Lands $10M To Develop New Photo-Editing Apps'. TechCrunch. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- ^Team, Family Zone. 'Cyber Insecurity: The harmful impact of 'vanity apps' on child self esteem'. Retrieved 2017-11-08.
- ^James Charles (2017-03-21), HOW TO TAKE YOUR SELFIES FROM DRAB TO FAB! FACETUNE TUTORIAL, retrieved 2017-11-08
- ^Digital Mom Blog (2016-02-21), APP REVIEW Facetune App - How To Airbrush Photos & Create Flawless Pictures, retrieved 2017-11-08
- ^MEDICAL CENTER, BOSTON. 'A new reality for beauty standards: How selfies and filters affect body image'. eurekalert. the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Retrieved 4 February 2019.
Facetune is a superior photo editor. Its available for both android and iOS users. But, its is paid on App Store. You have to pay to get this photo editing app on your mobile phone. Everyone likes to use facetune app but all of them can not pay money to get this. So, I decided to write a complete tutorial on Facetune Free download for ios devices.
There are some powerful features in Facetune Free App. So, I want to tell you about its features first so that you can use the app effectively. We will step in to installation procedure after knowing the features of Facetune Free app.
- Facetune is a powerful portrait and selfie editing app
- You can touch make up and add artistic flair to portraits and selfies.
- All the tools in Facetune app are simple but powerful. You can easily use them.
- You can get smooth and glowing skin in the picture using Facetune App.
- Sometimes, we see the angle of camera might not be perfect though the pic is really nice. Then you can easily reshape the pic using Facetune app.
- You can easily remove blemishes and specks in this app.
- If there are so many other things in your pic and your face is not in focus, you can easily defocus using this app.
How to get Facetune free for iOS?
The installation process is very simple and straight forward:
1) Go to https://apps4iphone.net and Click on “Install Now”
2) On the next page click on “Install on your device”
4) 3)Select the Second tab from the bottom menu
4) Select the second card “jailbreak any iOS version”
6) Select “Appstore” from the list of Categories
7) Find Facetune and Click on it and click “Install”
Facetune App Image
8) Now, you can find it on your homescreen
Facetune App Download Ios
if it says: untrusted developer: go into Settings-General-Profiles and Device management – select this app and click trust! Enjoy