- Custom Binary Recovery Blocked By Frp Lock
- Custom Binary Blocked By Frp Note 5
- Custom Binary Blocked By Frp Lock Galaxy S6 Edge
Again, Custom Binaries Blocked by FRP lock happens when 'invalid' firmware has been flashed to the device. The 4 variations of the binary lock all have the words Custom Binaries Blocked by FRP Lock. This is the Device Protection Mode. By the way, you have to get to Download mode and it is somehow possible but the methods may vary. Any ways my phone got bricked in 'Custom Binary block by FRIDAY Lock' mode straight out of the box and I did some research and discovered that flashing the Original firmware via Odin restored it to perfect working order with the exception of Knox switch ed on and the Samsung pay app rendered non functional. Many people think that they can bypass or remove the FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy simply by installing the stock firmware via Odin. I remember doing the same to fix the firmware reset protection on a friend’s Galaxy S7 Edge. The truth is, you can’t remove FRP lock Google account issue on Samsung mobiles with a normal firmware flash. 5 Step: After installing it, Open Octopus “Samsung FRP Bypass Tool” and click on Support & Options then in Phone Model tab select your Samsung device model number and hit on Select button. 6 Step: Now from the Actions sections, click on “Reset FRP lock” tab which is 2nd last option of this section. Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone. To start with first you need to hard reset your device using the button combination 'Power + Volume UP + Menu'. Now you need to download the Samsung bypass tool from the below given link and extract it to your PC. Download Samsung Bypass Tool.
If you are stuck up in a similar screen like the one given below then you are in FRP Lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone. FRP lock means Factory Reset Protection which is a new security feature on android phones. Once FRP is activated, it blocks use of your Galaxy smartphone after a factory data reset, till you log in using the same Google username and password you previously set up on it. If you don't want to go through any of these, just remove the Google account before making a factory data reset.
Without the previous Google Account you have used on this Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone you will not be able to proceed any further. This is a new security feature from Google which is introduced in Android Lollipop, Marshmallow and up.
However if you need professional support for 'FRP Unlock' Unlockjunky is the best option.
From the United states, the Unlockjunky team has been the trusted source for all Samsung Galaxy FRP unlocks since the beginning!
So how to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?
Disclaimer: We advice you to use this tool wisely and legally. This tool is only for those who are accidentally stuck in FRP lock while factory data resetting their own phone and not for any illegal purpose.
Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone Android 10, Android 11 & Android 12 (For New Phones)
The tool we are using here is the the Easy Samsung FRP tool.
1. First you need to boot your phone in normal mode.
2. Now you need to connect your phone to your local WiFi network.
3. Once done please download the FRP tool to your PC from the below link and unzip it.
4. Now run the 'SamsungFrp2021.exe' file from the extracted folder.
5. In the Easy Samsung FRP Tool window click on 'Disable Drivers Signatures' and reboot your PC.
6. Once rebooted please open the tool again and tap on 'Bypass FRP'. Please make sure that your Galaxy Smartphone is connected to the same wifi network as your PC. You will get a popup from the Easy Samsung FRP Tool window like shown below.
7. Now click 'OK' and FRP unlock operation will start and you will get technical data about the process as shown below.
8. Next you will get a popup on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone, now tap on 'View'. The chrome browser will open. Now skip the sync settings and open this page on your Galaxy Smartphone and tap below link to open setings page on your phone.
9. Now navigate to 'Accounts and backups' and tap to open it. Once done tap on 'Bring data from older device' and you will get a popup to download the 'Smartswitch'. Download and install the app.
10. When installed, 'Smart Switch' will open automatically, navigate through the setup process. Once done get another Galaxy Smartphone and open 'Smart Switch' on that device and tap on 'Send data' and tap on 'Receive data' on the phone which you need to remove FRP lock. Select 'Cable' for data transfer and wait for the file 'Searching for data transfer' to complete. Please make sure that you have connected the two phone using an OTG cable before doing this. When done give check mark to 'Accounts' and 'Settings' alone and tap 'Transfer' button on the bottom of the page. Tap copy on the other phone. Now you will be asked to enter the gmail password. Use the other phones password.
Once done the actual data transfer will start and when finished you will be good to go. Select the appropriate options when asked to set up your other phone account on your phone.
Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone (For older Version Phones)
1. To start with first you need to hard reset your device using the button combination'Power + Volume UP + Menu'.
2. Now you need to download the Samsung bypass tool from the below given link and extract it to your PC.
3. Once extracted copy the 'Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk'file to a USB pendrive with OTG feature (or you can use a OTG cable with a normal pendrive).
4. When you connect the OTG USB storage file manager will appear on your Galaxy Phone.
5. Now tap on the .apk file to install it. If the installation is blocked then go to 'Setting->Security and give a check mark to 'Unknown sources', once done install the .apk file.
6. In the next step please open the app and you will get your Galaxy Smartphone's 'Settings' menu.
7. Now tap on Back up & Reset-> Factory data reset ->Reset device -> Delete All. Your phone will restart and once done the FRP lock will be removed from your phone. You will no longer be asked for any Gmail account during the setup.
This method is compatible on Samsung Galaxy Note7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy E7, Samsung Galaxy E5, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos and Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
The above method may not work on certain models, if this is not working for you please try the below tutorials which uses a different but effective method.
If you have faced any issues while removing the FRP lock on your Galaxy Android Smartphone, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If 'How To Remove FRP Lock On Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?' tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.
Free download Samsung Galaxy S6 Active G890A G891A Combination file with Security Patch U7, U4, U3 U2, U1, U6, U8.(Factory Binary level) bootloader S1, S2, S3, S4. We have a complete collection of Samsung combination files, therefore, all combination Firmware/ROMs are free to download. In case you did not find your device supporting a combination file hence you can Bypass or Remove FRP Google Account Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Without Combination file.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 ACTIVE Combination Firmware
- G890A Combination files ( Samsung Galaxy S6 Active)
- G891A Combination files ( Samsung Galaxy S6 Active)
- ✅ FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung S6 Active
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 ACTIVE Combination Firmware
Similar models Combination Files
G890A Combination files ( Samsung Galaxy S6 Active)
You can check Samsung SM-G890A Combination file in the list below. Probably did not get FRP file G890A combination firmware than you can request it in comment section.
Samsung Galaxy G890A Full Specification
After flash combination file on the galaxy G890A, you must need to flash it again with Samsung Galaxy G890A Stock Firmware to make your device useable again.
Custom Binary Recovery Blocked By Frp Lock
G891A Combination files ( Samsung Galaxy S6 Active)
You can check Samsung SM-G891A Combination file in the list below. Probably did not get FRP file G891A combination firmware than you can request it in comment section.
Custom Binary Blocked By Frp Note 5
Samsung Galaxy G891A Full Specification
After flash combination file on the galaxy G891A, you must need to flash it again with Samsung Galaxy G891A Stock Firmware to make your device useable again.
✅ FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about Samsung S6 ActiveG891A Eng firmware Samsung S6 Active?
flash Samsung S6 Active G891A with a combination file. Use it on Galaxy G891A is locked by the FRP account.Samsung S6 Active Remove FRP lock?
SM-G891A Bypass Samsung S6 Active FRP lock with combination fileSamsung SM-G891A flash stock firmware Samsung S6 Active?
Flash SM-G891A with Combination. Now Samsung S6 Active Flash Official Stock firmware.G891A Fix custom binary blocked by FRP lock Samsung S6 Active?
Samsung S6 Active G891A Custom binary blocked by FRP lock. Samsung S6 Active must be flash stock firmware
Make sure, Galaxy device battery is charged more than 55% after that download and extract Samsung Odin 3 latest version. Always check Device model number security Patch level and binary version before downloading the combination file. Also, install the latest version of Samsung USB Driver before installing a combination file.
Related Combination Files:
Custom Binary Blocked By Frp Lock Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung A5 2016 A510F A510FD A510Y A510M Combination File
This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software and is locked fix
Samsung S8 Active G892U G892A G8750 Combination File
Samsung View T927A T677 T670 Combination File
Samsung Grand Max G720A G7200 Combination File
Remove or Bypass FRP Without Combination File FRP file
Samsung S5 Lte A G900D SCL23 G901F Combination File
Samsung C9 Pro C900F C9000 C900Y C900X Combination File
How To Bypass Samsung FRP Using Combination Files
Samsung Note 20 N980F Combination File